We rely on Willpower to create change in our lives, but what if we’re thinking about it all wrong?
In Willpower Doesn’t Work, Benjamin Hardy explains that willpower is nothing more than a dangerous fad-one bound to lead to failure. Instead of “white-knuckling” your way to change, you need to alter your surroundings instead of supporting your goals. This book shows you how.
The world around us is fast-paced, confusing, and full of distractions. It’s easy to lose focus on what you want to achieve, and your willpower won’t last long if your environment conflicts with your goals–eventually, the environment will win out. Willpower Doesn’t Work the needed guided for today’s over-stimulating and addicting environment.
Willpower Doesn’t Work will specifically teach you:
- How to make the most significant decisions of your life–and why those decisions must be made in specific settings
- How to create a daily “sacred” environment to live your life with intention, and not get sucked into the cultural addictions
- How to invest big in yourself to upgrade your environment and mindset
- How to put “forcing functions” in your life–so your default behaviours are precisely what you want them to be
- How to quickly put yourself in proximity to the most successful people in the world–and how to adapt their knowledge and skills to yourself even quicker
- How to create an environment where endless creativity and boundless productivity is the norm
Benjamin Hardy will show you that nurture is far more potent than your nature, and teach you how to create and control your environment so your environment will not develop and control you.
Amazon  http://a.co/6T57J7Y
Your Progress Discussion NOTES
TOPIC: Willpower Doesn’t Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success by Benjamin Hardy [Book] [BO-M3]
[progressally_note note_id=”1″ allow_attachment=“yes”]
[accessally_course_navigation prev_button=’Previous’ next_button=’Next’]
Here are your recent visited content links
Note: Your privacy is important to me. ONLY you and this site admin can view your notes.