Experience a broad spectrum of both pleasant and unpleasant feelings and learn how to deal with them healthily.
Be emotionally literate!
If you look hard enough, you will find meaning where you least expect it.
Meaning is the purpose or significance of something.
Seven points to consider as you find your meaning.
- What you search for is likely right in front of your face.
- Consider that your surroundings may be alienating you from finding your authentic self or connecting you to your authentic self. — think about that for a moment!
- Find the meaning, and you find a way to live OUT your calling!
- Meaning is not absolute. It is always evolving and shifting over time.
- You want to thrive, not just survive.
- Does the work you do give you meaning? Be it a feeling of productivity, independence, usefulness and accomplishment. In some cases, it can also be a source of new information and personal growth.
- An influential person feels safe and ready to help those who are powerless. Anyone who starts using power to rule others is the king of a meaningless empire.